Friday, June 13, 2014

fashademic.com


I keep writing bits and pieces that are being published in different corners of the Internet, and various journals and things, so I thought I'd pull it all together on one very spare-looking website for your convenience, if you'd like to keep reading what I'm writing. On the website, fashademic.com, you'll find a link back to this blog, as well as a link to my column on The Conversation, and a list of my academic & general readership publications.

I say it's "spare-looking" because on the Internet, visual content is king, and though I secretly fancy myself as quite the accomplished Instagrammer (don't we all think that about ourselves?), I'm still getting the hang of incorporating visuals on the site... so it's very "minimal" aka loads of white. Let's all pretend that it was intentional.



No comments:

Post a Comment