Monday, November 19, 2012

Do you er... instagram?


I do as of about two weeks ago and I think it's safe to say that I'm somewhat hooked. Here are some tastes of what I've been posting lately.

1. Late night blog-reading and shedding the weight of the day which includes these featherlight necklaces- one paste vintage from Brick Lane, London and the other one of my own making // 2. Smoking blondes by my dear friend Olivia who had a studio sale the week before last // 3. Nothing better than bright colours and clashing prints for a day of thesis writing. This outfit was brought to you by Missoni, Bernhard Willhelm and ASOS // 4. Lana Del Rey, handdrawn by someone and blu-tacked to the fridge at FBi radio (tune in on Mondays at 8.15am, yo!) // 5. An outfit (and coffee) from last week. Tights from Paris, Miu Miu socks, Bernhard Willhelm dress, fake Sonia Rykiel jumper and M.A.C. lippy in Dubonnet // 6. Little old Sydney from the view of Observatory Hill where I was for a dear friend's baby shower picnic last Sunday.

Let's be Insta-friends! (Is that contraction horrifically awkward?) Unsurprisingly, my handle is Fashademic. OK... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment