Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Guest Post: 'What Not To Wear: Academic Edition', Thesis Whisperer

Jil Sander

In between trips to b store and Liberty of London, I recently wrote a guest post for the fantastic Thesis Whisperer blog. The Thesis Whisperer offers insight and commentary on the academic life for both career academics and proto-academics such as you and I (should we ever finish our PhDs, hey, hey?) What I brought to the table is a part two to Dr. Inger Mewburn's part one on dressing as an academic (also known as 'what not to wear: academic edition). Feel free to contribute to the discussion in the comments section!

As for the picture... my black and white Nineties obsession continues, and right now, if I could dress as and/or in Jil Sander for the rest of my life, I would consider it a job well done.  

NB: For everyone who has curiously clicked over as a result of reading the post, welcome! I hope you don't mind ramblings about cake and spatterings of obnoxious internet slang with your side of fashion chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment