Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SURVEY

Well hi.
You may have noticed that when you came to Fashademic just now, a pop-up window boasting a survey just asserted itself all over your browser. That is, unless you have disabled pop-ups... but never fear if you have because here is a link to the survey: Click here to take the Reading Style Blogs survey Relief! (NB: The survey is now closed.)

As you may have deduced from the title of the survey, it's all about reading style blogs. I'm currently writing up what I think about reading blogs, but I want to balance it out by hearing what you think! If you read style blogs, if you have a style blog, heck, even if you just read Fashademic (and I love you for it) please consider taking five to ten minutes (or maybe fifteen if, like me, you can't stop the deluge of words) to fill it in. I tried to leave as much room as possible to let you answer whatever you like. Please don't feel like you have to make the answers sound a particular way or anything. I'm the only one who will read them and it's completely anonymous, so I will never know whose answers I'm reading. 

I will use the answers to write about what it is to read style blogs- it will go straight into my thesis and nowhere else, unless I publish it in a journal or as a book eventually (I can dream, right?)
It's worth saying that I have ethics approval from Sydney University to proceed with this and even though I don't know who you are, it would be so wonderful if you fill it in. The more responses I get, the broader and more comprehensive my picture of readership will be.

So, okay... make my day? Help me with my research? Or else pop back over to Fashion Gone Rogue, your choice x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rosie,

    Blogged for you here: http://danielandi.blogspot.com/2012/01/survey-on-blogging.html

    Hope it helps!

    Sal

    ReplyDelete