Tuesday, December 6, 2011

as you become a habit to me.





 A day for the comfortable kind of love, old woollen jumpers, more and more coffee, socks with no shoes, and the warm, caramel-and-tobacco voice of Otis Redding.

I'm editing the first three thousand words of Chapter One and it's kind of a boring chapter at the moment but I hope it will get more textured and poetic soon. I'm looking forward to editing it until it brims into the phenomenological, where I can use words like 'enmeshed', 'embodied spaces' and 'flow' instead of 'Web 2.0' and 'precipitating factors.'

Yet it's the kind of day where these little queries don't really matter, and you just keep on because that's how it has to be. The kind of day where everything seems possible and the future is sure to be cosy, ink-stained and loved-up.


images from the pages of RUSSH and the Internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment