Friday, October 21, 2011

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!?!

I just gasped out loud in PG-ARC. (A hanging offense- NO NOISE MUST BE MADE AT ANY TIME EVER AT ALL. EVER.)

But... LOOK!!!! NEON GREEN PROENZA IPAD CASE!
We'll just add this case to the ever-growing list of reasons why I want an iPad including but not limited to:
Reason 7. I could play Angry Birds on the bus whenever I wanted to;
Reason 11. It looks so profesh when academics present at conferences using them and I want to look profesh too;
and Reason 23. It closely resembles the slates that 19th century children did their sums on at school, and I have always wanted one of those but have paused because, really, what am I going to do with a slate? Except write on it in chalk a couple of times and pet it absently before putting it down and reaching for a notepad. This way I get the tablet shape of a slate but none of the pesky chalkdust on my Ann Demeulemeester leather pants (my what?! that's for an upcoming post... hi Dad.)



3 comments:

  1. Conversation with my mum on Tuesday:
    Me: I want these [Morrison leather shorts]
    Mum: Why on earth would you want a pair of leather shorts? [with the same amount of disdain as the time I bought a pink leather skirt from Good Sammy's for $10.]
    Although given it is too hot to sit outside today, she may have a point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think leather is appropriate for every occasion (unless you're going to a vegan convention of some kind, and that's just disrespectful, Kyra, shame on you!) Did you get 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. They were about $300 above my price range. I settled on far less attractive black cotton.

    ReplyDelete