Friday, July 29, 2011

Harry Potter X Jak&Jil

Is it just me or has Harry Potter fever infected the entire world? I certainly have broken out in Hogwarts (har har) and am seeing echoes of the boy wizard in everything... even fashion. 
Let me walk you through it.

This image just speaks for itself. I'm thinking dress robes...
...I'm thinking someone clearly wanted to score an invite to the Yule Ball.
Am I right?


YOU KNOW IT.

This is like Fenrir Greyback meets Buckbeak the Hippogriff. 
Some might say I'm drawing a long shot. I say the jacket speaks for itself.


This girl bear more than a passing resemblance to Cho Chang. I saw it when I first came across this image and now I cannot un-see it.


Let's compare: Cho Chang.


Not Cho Chang. Or is it?


Maybe I'm dazzled by the fringe and her pretty smile. 

Maybe I just have Potter on the brain.





 Either way, this?
 DAY MAKING.

















images from style.com, Google, Tumblr and various Harry Potter fanblogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment