Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love Rachel. I wish she were my wife.

I am a little obsessed with fluorescent bar light installations. I especially like this one, even though the cables are all exposed (it's like they're naked! a modicum of decency, please. Or neatness. My inner neat freak EXPOSED!)
But the sentiment is one we all need to be reminded of from time to time, don't you think? Especially when you have a chapter written in your head and have to choose one thread to be the first you draw out but can't quite make up your mind so instead you spend an hour trawling Style Rookie archives to find The One Where Tavi Ties A Basket To Her Hip. (My sentences have become Friends episode names (hi Stell).)
Or is that just me?

For those playing at home, it's here. Now I have to write something about tactics and bricolage and intersperse all my prose with quotes like "this totally bonkerz blue basket." 
I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment