Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm going to put this stick down because I don't think it's going to work as a drumstick.

Early mark from work, walking home (arms stuffed with magazines packing tape books; wrists ensnared in the headphone cord) and the ipod got the playlist just right. 
I had to share.*

first. Maggie Says I Love You - No Joy
second. Young Lions - The Maccabees
third. Hommage - Patrick Watson
fourth. Sea Smoke - The Republic of Wolves
fifth. Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
sixth. Earthquake -  Deerhunter
seventh. Cigaretees, Wedding Bands - Band of Horses
eighth. Rolling In On A Burning Tire - The Dead Weather
ninth. Walk Off - The National
ten. My Boy Builds Coffins - Florence + The Machine

some old, some new, all just right for just now.


*because nothing really happens if it's not documented online, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment