Saturday, February 12, 2011

girl interrupted.

Just a quick note while I wait for my brother to get here with his car (commence: the transition of my clothes. This could take a while...)
I have been on the look-out for a good faux fur for a while now. I love the texture and exaggerated look of real fur but the idea of wearing new fur is nauseating (you know how they get it, right?) and while I have some old fur pieces, I'd like to try and find a good quality, beautiful-to-the-touch fauxsie. I'm thinking of it ike a grail of some sort- hard to find, valuable to keep. And while I know that if I popped into Prada on Martin Place I would find enough synthetic to keep me in raptures, well... we all know that's not going to happen.
A few months ago Hanneli wore her Margiela sheep's fur (that's what it's called, don't get all censorious at me) on her blog and it started a fevered search on the internet- o wait! Tom's here!
OK wish me luck. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment