Friday, December 10, 2010

You're a lion. Go take what's yours.

OK, Structural Transformation of the Public Sphere: let's do this. I've heard tell of your conceptual complexity yet I am undeterred. I will rise to your challenge, and I'm not just going to tackle one chapter this time- I'm tackling you in your entirety, from the dedication to Wolfgang Abendroth to the index.
And then I want to dive head-first into the rest of these books, one by one. It might be a swampy humid day that I had to wade through to get to the Arc; and I might be wearing the same outfit for the third day in a row because I'm tired of trying to put something together that will be both cool and then warm enough for the before-and-after of the inevitable heat-breaking thunderstorm but I am in the library and I. Am. Impervious.



And- go!

No comments:

Post a Comment