Sunday, December 19, 2010

self-deprecation is the name of the game.

I feel like I've found my blogging soulmate. I mean, I don't want to get ahead of myself and start imagining the wedding and worrying about how we would split our time between New York and Sydney but seriously. Seriously. Let me take some time to point out a few of the many signs that we are MFEO.

Firstly: a predilection for violent looking jewellery. She believes that "it's our responsibility to feed, nay, bleed on jewellery that resembles violent weaponry." Amen sister.

 Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
(Like I even have to remind you but the names of these rings are 'Armour' and 'Guillotine'! Yes!)
Secondly, she did a visual tutorial on how to dress to impress man repel and I saw stars around the time she got to this stage:
  I know she was taking the piss and all but she looks good right? Am I crazy? Or just crazy in love with her awesoriffic* style? 
YOU DECIDE.

And thirdly.
And don't even- I have no words- I cannot even.
(just breathe)
She saw this:


and so she made this:
A DIY Margiela paper dress. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND she's both smart and funny.
Too. Much.
So Man Repeller if you see this um... hi. BFFZ4LYF? And together we'll wear dealbreakers (you call them 'harem pants' but I can explain, there's a funny story, you're gonna die I just know it) and drop it like it's hot all over the blogosphere?

*awesoriffic is a conglomeration of 'awesome' and 'terrific' and supercedes both adjectives in my opinion. Feel free to pick it up and run with it. A Christmas gift from me to you, with love.

2 comments: