Tuesday, December 14, 2010

liquorice allsort.

So something funny happened the other day.
I went to work in a long sheer black skirt and a navy and white striped top.
In other words, this:


My manager took one look at me and said I looked like a liquorice allsort. And you know what? He was right. He added that all I needed to complete the look was a burst of colour like lemon or lime. Grinning, I put my hands on my waist: 'like this?'

 
Can you tell my nail polish wasn't a profesh job? Believe it or not, this is actually one of my better efforts at nailpainting.

Totally unintentional but very funny.

 ps. You spotted it, regular readers! This is the Supre skirt I slashed at the knee to maximise the sheer factor a while ago. 

tee/Scanlan+Theodore
skirt/supre
nailpolishes/Nine West and Orly

No comments:

Post a Comment