Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I really don't think it's fair for me to be on a jury since I'm a hologram.

I'm going to a workshop on risk and the media tomorrow. It's going to be seven and a half hours of panels on cyberbullying, sexting, the risks of the internet and digital media and it's going to be great! I don't know if I will know anyone else going so I imagine it could be like speed dating, but maybe more like speed friending, where you nervously bond with strangers over the complimentary tea and coffee and are besties by the mid-morning recess. I sure hope so! 

It's being held in a business school in the city, so I kind of want to dress like this:

(I also kinda want Alec Baldwin to give me a noogie one day. Is that weird?)


But knowing myself as I do, odds are I will dress more like one of these girls:
which... hopefully... won't put the other attendees off having a power pow-wow with me over lunch...
Giddy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment