Sunday, October 31, 2010

patented.


So I was gazing at the elbow patches in this image and all of a sudden brilliance struck. My beloved Witchery cardigan that is suffering gaping holes at its elbows should get together with my Scanlan &Theodore shirty thing which was a hand-me-on from a friend of a friend and which always made me feel about forty years older than I am (I think it was the oversized rounded collar.) Well, that collar was sacrificed to line a wild feathered headdress last night and now I have this gorgeous twilight navy sheer cotton at hand. SHEER TWILIGHT COLOURED COTTON and an OVER-LOVED NAVY CARDIGAN. Do you see where I'm going here?

SHEER ELBOW PATCHES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

I feel a DIY coming on.

Image from Street Style Aesthetic

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! sounds amazing!
    I diid elbow patches on one of my cardigans earlier this year, and it worked a treat (although that cardigan has mysteriously disappeared recenlty).

    ReplyDelete