Friday, October 22, 2010

it literally did follow me into the dark.


I've started having dreams about my blog. Just before I woke up this morning, I dreamt I was looking at the stats for how people find this blog, and saw that a blogger I have been reading lately had visited. I realised that he must have seen traffic to his blog from mine from a post I had written about him. Then I angsted because I wondered what the last post I had done was, thus what his first impression of this blog would be based upon. Then in my mind's eye I saw the last post that is really on here and breathed a dreamy sigh of relief because it's edgy and dark enough to inhabit the middle ground between my multicolourful peripatetic ramblings and his steeped-in-ink images. 

Then I woke up and thought in succession: 1. ugh, weird dream; 2. arh, disappointing that that didn't actually happen because he's a cool cat and it would be interesting to meld minds; and 3. huh. The reactions of my dream-self are remarkably identical to my awake-self. 

It's just a matter of time before I start dreaming email conversations between myself and Kris R. Cohen. Just a matter of time.

Image styled, modelled and photographed by me. I also sewed the dress and made the set. Did the lighting. Cooked food for the crew (myself) on location at my mansion where we (I) shot this. . . JOKES. It's from Vogue Brides Spain, photo'd by Eugenio Recuenco. Hadja fooled for a minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment