Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm still alive.

So hi.

Sorry for the lack of blogging (well, I've made up for it tonight, am I right?) I took a few days off after the presentation to relax and enjoy the post-presentation feelings of invincibility. 

I returned to my computer last night, ready to do a clever metacommentary of an outfit post for you but then the photo uploader thing wouldn't work on my browser. Which actually will tie in nicely with the whole metacommentary angle, something you'll appreciate when you see the photos I took (of MYSELF! with my NEW CAMERA! Yesss.)

Anyway I'm back to it in PG-ARC tomorrow so will hopefully iron out the internetty issue stuff then. Some call me a digital native. It's like I'm bilingual in technology. What can I say, it's a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment