Monday, July 5, 2010

as if from a dream, woken.

Hey readers: If you don't want to see pictures of nude people having fun times on what looks like a rather chilly seaside day, then maybe skip over this post. 


This is one of the best editorials I have seen for some time. From the latest issue of Fantastic Man with Wolfgang Tilman on the cover, we see our male model friend dressed cleverly in all shades of peachy-pale nude, being broody and thoughtful in an opalescent world. And it all takes place on a nude beach, so he is surrounded by people of all ages, all shapes and all shades of tan. When I first saw it, it made me laugh with disbelief. Such a clever idea- so simple, but so witty. Well-styled. Non-ironic but with just a touch of silliness. Enjoy!





I'm in debt to Laia for showing the images on her blog and thereby saving me the labour of photographing my copy with my silly phone malarkey. She got the images from the fashion spot. Hurrah for sharing on the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment