Friday, June 18, 2010

you don't know how lovely you are.

I've been loyal to Queens Marie and Michelle for quite some time now but I was wowed tonight when I clicked on over and saw some of Queen Michelle's latest outfit posts. She's played around with Photoshop (or Paintbox? Or something?) and the results are marvellous! 

Queen Michelle becoming dappled foliage. . . Queen Michelle dissolving like a ghost in the hazy afternoon sunlight, blinding with her fierce feathers. . . I have reblogged so that if you're lazy you can see what I'm talking about here. If you want to venture to the Kingdom, sally forth from here.




This last shot makes me want to pull a Clothes Horse and quote Wordsworth:

-But there's a Tree, of many one,
A single Field which I have looked upon,
Both of them speak of something that is gone:
The Pansy at my feet
Doth the same tale repeat:
Whither is fled the visionary gleam?
Where is it now, the glory and the dream?

from Ode (Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood.)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness! Those first three might as well be from the pages of Russh! Impressive stuff.

    ReplyDelete